A well fitted, and a high-quality vest is perfect for those situations when it's cold, but you're generating enough body heat that a traditional jacket would just cause you to sweat - and sweating ultimately will just make you colder. Regulation of body temperature is a snap with the EverGreen Fleece Vest.
Designed, constructed and tested at 11,000+ feet in Colorado, the EverGreen Polartec Fleece Vest will keep you incredibly warm. Made from Polartec 200 fleece using REPREVE® fibers, this engineered fabric utilizes a lofted fabric structure to create thermal air pockets to prevent heat loss and to help regulate your core warmth. This technology keeps an incredibly high warmth to weight ratio while staying weather resistant, fast drying and soft to the touch.
- Recycled Polartec 200 Fleece using REPREVE® fibers
- This fleece zips into the EverGreen Rain Jackets (sold separately)
- All YKK zippers with extended pulls
- Dual point waist cinches
- Made in USA
- 2 Outside zippered Pockets
- Women's Cut (not shown) has tapered sides
- Anchor points at back of neck and cuffs to secure to our JCS Jacket
Convertible Jacket Component System (Jacket Sold Separately)
Always ready. Always evergreen. The EverGreen Advanced Dry Rain Jacket combines with The Gear Well EverGreen Polartec fleece and vests to create the perfect climate control for any given situation. Use just the jacket for warm conditions or for heavy activity. Slowing down? Going up? Cooling down? Attach the vest to keep your body temperature regulated. Going even higher? Waist deep in snow? Attach the full fleece to keep you warm and dry and ready for any conditions. Designed and tested in Vail Pass Colorado at 11,000+ feet and heavy winds. The EverGreen fleece and vest both attach and zip into the EverGreen Advanced Dry Jacket in a snap.
1) Unsnap Jacket Neck Loop and feed through fleece loop and re-snap.
2) Zip in each side of the fleece into the internal YKK zipper on each side of the jacket (make sure to only zip the internal zipper). Now your EverGreen Advanced Dry Rain Shell Jacket has been converted to a warmer layer!